This event, supported by JTI, brings employers and support organisations together to share knowledge, hear about Business in the Community's (BITC) work on inclusive recruitment and understand the power of partnerships.
- 13:45: Registration
- 14:00: Welcome from host and BITC
- 14:10: Inclusive employment – how to inspire, hire and grow diverse talent
- 14:25: Showcases of successful partnerships
- 15:10: Networking to build impact through partnerships
- 15:50: Closing remarks
- 16:00: Event ends
- Human resources and corporate social responsibility practitioners representing businesses that are working with third- and/or public-sector partners to provide inclusive employment.
- Third- and public-sector partners who are working with businesses to provide inclusive employment.
This event is free to attend and open to both members and non-members of BITC. Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.