By working together Business and key stakeholders can co-design the best solutions, helping businesses to build trust whilst ensuring that the most business-relavent issues in their local communitiees are being addressed and a measureable difference made.
By attending this workshop delegates will learn to;
- Identify their local communities.
- Identify the the key issues facing these communities and the issues tthat are most relavent to their business.
- Identify how to engage with local stakeholders and the key mechanisms to action this.
- Identify how to establish a collaborative local place-based approach to working together to tackle key issues.
- Identify what good looks like when taking place-based approaches.
- CR managers
- Managers/heads of community investment/community engagement/social investment/external affairs
This workshop will be of most benefit to participants who have a basic understanding of engaging with communities, and the business case for doing so.
Please note; this workshop is for Business in the Community members only and requires one credit for two people.
Full joining instructions and venue details will be sent before the event.
E: Usha Manojkanth, Programme Manager - Environment